Saturday, February 11, 2012

My First Blog! :)

Hi there everyone! Crizelle here! :D

Since this my first blog, let me share to you my experiences today.

We went to Purok Active, Brgy. Mandalagan Bacolod City for our last NSTP class activity. Well apparently, we are to have a little party/program there for the little children. We were divided into groups and each group must have something to perform or should prepare activities for them to enjoy. Our group did 'Pinoy Henyo'. Though we had limited participants only, it seemed that everybody enjoyed it. I can see that children were enjoying and having fun.

Then I met a cute little boy named 'Toto'. He's with his cousin. I heard from an old lady that he has no mother. At that very moment, I felt the need to be a family for him. Not as a mother but as a sister (of course I'm too young to be a mother. I'm only 17!). He clings to me like I was his real family member. And that gave me a good feeling. Having someone, even just for a moment, made you feel that they needed you. And at that very moment, I felt I helped someone :))

Then we went back to school! Bang! I went home then. HAHAHA.
When I arrived at home, I was shocked. It's the feast of our church (and I forgot). I guess I'm not too active in our church that's why I forgot such an important celebration (evil ME).

That's it. Time Check : It's 4:57pm. HAHAHA.
I'm here at my room listening to party music outside and smelling their weird smell (alcoholic drinks + smoke + delicious foods. Makes me feel dizzy). We're crowded here. HAHAHA. Too many visitors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment