Monday, February 13, 2012

Before You Exit :]


Before You Exit (BYE) originated from Orlando, Florida. They are a band with four members playing pop/alternative rock music. The band was formed by Braiden Wood. After almost four years of being together (Connor, Braiden and Thomas) they later on added Riley as their fourth member.

The band is consists of four talented members:

Connor McDonough - Vocals/Guitar  
Age:17

Riley McDonough - Vocals/Bass
Age: 16

Braiden Wood - Guitar 
Age: 18

Thomas Silvers - Drums 
Age: 18


The first video of them that I watched was "The Man Who Can't Be Moved MashUp Cover". My friend told me to try listening to them and after that, I was like 'Gaaaawd! Who would not love them? They're terrific!' I have also read that they are good friends with All Time Low (one of my idols too!). They're both extremely awesome. They rock! \m/

Here is their official website: http://www.beforeyouexit.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment